Are you ready for easy diving on healthy reefs? Want to see seahorses, frogfish and other exotic marine creatures? Want a lush green island with amazing topside beauty and plentiful land excursions like hiking trips to hot springs and waterfalls?
We are going back to one of our favorite islands; Dominica, the nature island of the Caribbean! Our group trip leaves Dec. 5 and we return on Dec. 12. Almost too much to do; scuba diving, snorkeling, whale watching, hiking, rafting, exploring waterfalls, Dominica truly has it all. We’ll be staying at Fort Young Hotel, with a rich and soulful history that reinforces the hotel’s welcoming and homely ambiance. While the hotel first opened in 1964, the land upon which it sits dates back to 1699. Having evolved from a military fort to a central police station and, presently, a hotel, the land has been inundated with an undeniable sense of character.
Dominica Package Includes
- Seven nights air-conditioned accommodations, double occupancy in a Deluxe Oceanfront Room at the Fort Young Hotel
- Breakfast daily
- Five days of two boat dives each day
- Marine Park Fees
- Unlimited shore diving from the Pier
- Complimentary Nitrox!
- Round trip airport transfers
- In-room WiFi
- All taxes and services charges
- $1,595 Diver/Double Occupancy
- $2,389 Diver/Single Occupancy
- $1,095 Non-Diver/Double Occupancy
- Airfare is not included in trip pricing but we can assist you with booking.
- Trip Insurance is strongly recommended and Dive Accident Insurance is required for all divers.
- Deposit can be made with a credit card; final payment is requested by cash or check unless other arrangements have been made
Visit the Fort Young Hotel website.
Photos below courtesy Fort Young Dive.