PADI Open Water Diver Scuba Certification
The PADI Open Water Diver scuba certification course is the most popular in the world, and your ticket to a lifetime of adventure. Once certified you will be able to confidently dive world-wide with your favorite buddy to a depth of 60 feet. Now, you can start the academic portion of your scuba certification online with Mid-Atlantic Scuba Center just outside of Philadelphia, Pa. and Trenton, N.J.
You’ll soon be able to discover a whole new world. You will meet new people and learn new skills while you become a safe and comfortable diver. Want to go deeper? Check out the Advanced Open Water Diver Program.
Scuba Certification Steps
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three sections:
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving. Choose the best study method for you.
- eLearning (online with PC or laptop) includes Logbook and Dive Calculator,
- TouchTM (download program to your tablet or mobile device) includes Logbook & Dive Calculator, or
- TextBook, Video, Logbook & Dive Calculator
- Pool dives to learn basic scuba skills.
- Open Water Training Dives where you perform your newly acquired skills in an actual diving environment such as a lake.