After our first wonderful experience to Fiji, we’re heading back to Wananavu Beach Resort for a full week from Nov. 3 through Nov. 10, 2019.
Paradise truly awaits you upon your arrival in Fiji, as you’re greeted by your masseuse for a 30 minute massage provided to divers visiting the resort.
We’ll be diving with the on-site operation at the resort, Dive Wananavu Fiji. The full-service operation is PADI 5-star Dive Resort and boasts a team of well trained, knowledgeable, and friendly local crew. They have two custom-built dive boats offering safe and comfortable rides. As a popular destination for photographers, each of their boats have designated camera rise bins for your gear.
As a winner of Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2017, Dive Wananavu Fiji strives to provide customer satisfaction, safety, and enjoyment all while protecting the environment through their Project AWARE partnership.
- 7 Nights Accommodations in a Deluxe Oceanview Bure
- All Meals
- 5 days of 2 Tank Dives
- Unlimited Shore Diving on Day of Arrival
- Group Sunset Beach BBQ
- 50% OFF Nitrox Package
- Complimentary use of kayaks and a variety of other resort activities
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Diver’s 30 Minute Neck and Shoulder Message on Arrival
- All Fiji Taxes
- Diver with Double Occupancy Room – $1,899
- Single Diver – $2,699
- Non-Diver – $1,059
- Deposit: $500
- Airfare is not included in trip pricing.
- Trip Insurance is strongly recommended and Dive Accident Insurance is required for all divers.
- Deposits can be made with a credit card, but final payments must be paid by cash or check unless other arrangements have been made.