Mid-Atlantic Scuba Center returns to the luxurious Dreams Dominicus La Romana in the Dominican Republic; excellent for divers and non-divers alike! Enjoy four nights in the Preferred Club, all-inclusive Dreams resort with all meals and drinks, and three days of two boat dives each day.
We travel for a long weekend leaving Feb. 21 and returning Feb. 25.
A perfect trip to complete Open Water Training Dives, Advanced or Specialty Courses or just take a break from the cold & enjoy easy, pretty diving.
Well-priced flights from Newark and Philadelphia make the D.R. an attractive and affordable destination for a quick getaway! You can fly into Punta Cana (PUJ) or Santo Domingo (SDQ).
Dominican Republic Package Includes
- Four nights air-conditioned accommodations, Preferred Club Deluxe Pool View or Tropical View, double occupancy
- All meals while at the resort
- Three days of two boat dives each day
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Private safe in each room
- Airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort – not available underwater 😉
- Taxes and service charges
- $1,399 Diver/Double Occupancy
Non-diver and single occupancy rates are available. Contact us today for details.
The deposit due immediately is $500 with the balance due on Dec. 31.
- Airfare is not included in trip pricing but we can assist you with booking.
- Trip Insurance is strongly recommended and Dive Accident Insurance is required for all divers.
- Deposit can be made with a credit card; final payment is requested by cash or check unless other arrangements have been made