Our first foray to Cuba with its spectacular reefs, friendly people, and world class live-aboard dive vessel. This is an educational expedition and we’ll enjoy the benefit of native marine biologists as they explain how Cuba is protecting its underwater environment.
Group Dive Package to Cuba Includes
- Seven nights on-board the Avalon IV
- All meals and six beverages per day (alcohol and non-alcohol)
- Six days of three boat dives daily
- Round trip airport transfers on-island
- Port tax
- Conservation fee
Group Trip Price
- Diver – Double Occupancy – $3,495
- Diver – Single Occupancy – $4,459
The trip deposit is $500
Airfare is expected to be about $850 and MASC will arrange group air as soon as it’s available for our dates.