Join us for a week-long adventure on the Belize Aggressor IV! You’ll experience hassle-free diving to some of the most popular dive destinations in the world including Lighthouse Reef, Half Moon Cay and the famous Belize Blue Hole.
Belize is a wall diver’s paradise. Sheer walls like Painted Wall, Half Moon Caye Wall and Quebrada are adorned with huge crimson gorgonians and giant orange elephant ear sponges. Moray eels, spiny lobsters and tiny arrow crabs hide in every crack, crevice, cave and tunnel of these beautiful coral formations.
These are just a few things you will see at Lighthouse Reef, Half Moon Cay and Turneffe Reef.
This trip includes seven nights, air conditioned cabin with private bath and five-plus days of diving … more than 20 dives! The trip runs from Saturday to Saturday. Fly down early on Saturday for a 6 p.m. departure and head home on Saturday giving you a bit of time on Sunday to recover before heading back to work.
Would this not be a fantastic gift idea for the holidays? Space is very limited and the pricing is only valid through MASC for this specific week.
- Seven nights of accommodations, double occupancy, on the Belize Aggressor IV
- All meals, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Five-plus days of diving, more than 20 dives!
Pricing – Save $600
- Deluxe Stateroom, normally $3,095 – Special Price $2,495 per person
- Master Stateroom, normally $3,295 – Special Price $2,695 per person
Payment in full is due at time of booking and space is limited! Airfare and port fees are not included in price above.
- Airfare is not included in trip pricing.
- Guests pay a $110 USD port fee, including cruising tax and part fee a the end of the charter.
- Trip Insurance is strongly recommended and Dive Accident Insurance is required for all divers.
- Final payments must be paid by cash or check unless other arrangements have been made.